Our chefs share a simple recipe for tasty honey and hazelnut biscuits.
- 225g butter
- 75g sifted icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp honey
- 340g plain flour
- 55g ground hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a baking sheet
2. Beat the butter, sugar and honey together until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg yolks and combine until smooth
3. Sift the flour and mix with the ground hazelnuts
4. Stir the two mixes together to form a dough
5. Roll out the dough (4-5mm in depth)
6. Stamp out with a small cutter and place on the baking sheet
7. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.